Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ice ice baby.

I could sing Vanilla Ice all day in my car, couldn't you?

So tonight I got home from work and before I could talk myself out of it I put on my running shoes and went outside for a run. I'd say it feels like 100 degrees out but it's probably more like 85. I was sweating bullets! I'm not sure the distance I ran but I know I ran for about 40 minutes. I tried out a new area and was pleasantly surprised when I came upon a wooded area with a little lake and lots of nature to stare at while I ran. Love that.

So I finally made it back home and took an ice cold shower and when I got out, I was still sweating. Gah! After a green smoothie and collapsing in the AC, I feel much better.

This concoction had 1/2 banana, 1 scoop Sun warrior, 2 T flax, 1 t Vitamineral green, and 1 T cocoa powder.

An hour later I was ready for dinner. I mean breakfast...



I really should've made some veggies but all I wanted was cold, crunchy cereal! I mixed fiber one, pb puffins, frozen TJ berries, and almond milk. It was perfect!

I'm off to read a bit and do laundry. We might watch an old movie later if I can convince my husb..Brigadoon. Ever heard of it? Its old. Like me. :)

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious!!! I've very recently become raw, and now I'm just food-obssessed!

    I love looking at your blog!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that movie!

    Cereal for dinner is awesome, I do that here and there too! PB Puffins rock!

    Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you need to edit this story and put in that i care about you and i did provide you water before you left as you were not going to take any with you.

    ReplyDelete